In the event of stubborn stains (that you are unable to remove by hand washing the affected area). You may use your washing machine, but please follow the below steps carefully to make sure your lovely beanie survive.
- Turn your beanie in side out so the buttons ends up inside the beanie
- Secure the garment in a tied pillowcase or a laundry bag
- Use wool cycle max 30 degrees or cold water cycle
- Use nothing but detergent made for wool.
- Do NOT use softener
- Lay the beanie on a fresh, dry towel on a flat surface until thoroughly air dried
Our recommendation is, however, to wash your beanie as few times as possible - less washing longer lifetime.